- Creation of table model (JSON formatted *.table descriptor) and actual creation of the corresponding database table during publishing.
- Creation of view model (JSON formatted *.view descriptor) and actual creation of the corresponding database view during publishing.
- Creation of delimiter separated values (*.append, *.update, *.delete, *.replace) data files and populating the corresponding database table during publishing.
- Automatic altering of existing tables from the models on compatible changes (new columns added).
- Modelling of the database schema (*.dsm and *.schema) files and creation of the tables, views and constraints during publishing.
- Support of client-side Web related artifacts, such as HTML, CSS, JS, pictures, etc.
- Support of Markdown format for wiki pages
- Support of Listeners for messages from the built-in message bus (*.listener)
- Support of scheduled Jobs as triggers for backend services invokation (*.job)
- Support of Business Processes defined in BPMN 2.0 and executed by the underlying process engine (*.bpmn)
- Support of Shell Commands execution (*.command)
- Support of a native Mobile Applications development via Tabris.js
- Creation of extension points (JSON formatted descriptor - *.extensionpoint)
- Creation of extensions by a given extension point (JSON formatted descriptor - *.extension)
- Workbench perspective for full support of project management (New, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Refresh, Import, Export, etc.)
- Database perspective for RDBMS management including SQL Console
- Preview for easy testing of changes in Web, Wiki, and Scripting Services
- Configurable Log Viewer, which provides server-side logs and traces
- Lots of template-based wizards for creating new content and services
- Import and Export of project content
- Document perspective for import of binary files for external documents and pictures
- Repository perspective for low-level repository content management
- Terminal perspective with the corresponding main view for execution of shell commands on the target instance’s OS
- Modeling of database schema (*.dsm and *.schema) files
- Modeling of entity data model (*.edm and *.model) files
- Modeling of BPMN process (*.bpmn) files
- Role based access management for web services as well as the document repository
- Security Constraints Model (JSON formatted *.access) support
- Several predefined roles, which can be used out-of-the-box (Everyone, Administrator, Manager, PowerUser, User, ReadWrite, ReadOnly)
- Publishing support - exposing the artifacts from the user’s workspace publicly
- Auto-Publishing support for better usability
- User-Interface for browsing and searching within the published content
- Separate browse user interface for Web and Wiki content
Note: Features set listed above contains only the major part of what is available currently. For better insight what can be done with Dirigible we recommend to try it out.