Setup Development Environment on Eclipse
Eclipse Dirigible can be run directly in Eclipse. This is useful for testing new features during the development process.
- Import the project as existing Maven project into your local Eclipse environment.
- Go to project org.eclipse.dirigible/org.eclipse.dirigible.parent/platform/org.eclipse.dirigible.platform.target and open the file org.eclipse.dirigible.platform.base.target using the Target Editor.
- Click on the Set as Target Platform link and wait until the required bundles get synchronized.
- Use dirigible-local.launch file for Run As configuration.
- Open a web browser and go to: