New version 2.7.1706008-R released.
- Extensions Manager View
- Dependencies for DataStructure artefacts
- Deep folder structure support for generation from templates
- Mater-Details templates
- Markers on Map template
- WebSockets Tunnel
- Semantics on data files import - append, replace, delete
- Cockpit Template
- Security Fixes
- Harmonising root folder for derby, repository and cmis
- Coherent repository facade
- Docker build fixes and improvements
- AIR distribution introduction
- Identity and Access Management Module
- New themes - wendy and baroness
- Zip Master Repository with Classloader support
- Bug-fixes and Re-factoring
- Special Prize at SAP Labs Sofia - InnoWeek 2016 for the Zeus Project https://github.com/dirigiblelabs/zeus. Blog about the event here
- SAP d-kom Sofia 2017 http://www.secevents.bg/gallery/view/dkom-sap-event-sofia. Some photos from the DemoJam stage here
- UnitedDev Conference Minsk, Belarus here
- JPrime Conference http://jprime.io/ was awesome … again! Thanks to the “Gang of Five” from BG JUG for inviting us as speakers and to the sponsors for making this happen!
- 230+ Downloads
- 1800+ Trial Users
- 30 000+ Unique Sessions
- 81 000+ Unique Views
- 160+ Countries
- 200+ Repositories in DirigibleLabs
- The full list of bug-fixes and enhancements can be found here.
- The source code is available at GitHub repository here.
- The instant trial is updated accordingly with the released version here.