This section collects various applications created to demonstrate the main use purposes and strengths of the cloud toolkit. They are built on scenarios with different complexity level, from exemplary samples targeting demonstration of single features to complete end-to-end solutions.
- Data Model - provides detailed description of the supported data structure descriptors and the corresponding database artifacts.
- Entity Service - creates a domain model object and generates a RESTful service on top.
- Entity User Interface - generates pattern-based user interface on top of an entity service.
- User Interface - to complete the stack of capabilities for user interaction use cases, you can try the sample about how to create user interface based on jQuery, Bootstrap and other related and proved AJAX libraries.
- Mail Service - sends e-mails with only 5 lines of code.
- REST Calls - demonstrates how to send REpresentational State Transfer calls to other services.
- REST Call with Authorization Header - shows how to add Authorization Header for a REST call.
- Simple Routing - provides more advanced topics concerning the integration of your application with external services. The first one shows the most simple integration service you can ever have - RESTful service with simple state-based implementation.
- Using simple data storage - demonstrates how to put, get, clear, and delete binary content.
- XML to JSON and vice-versa conversions
- Documentation - demonstrates how to add the documentation of your project by using template technics.
- BookStore - comprehensive example that can be used as a step-by-step tutorial for creation of an online-shop application. It combines most of the features above and shows them in a holistic manner - from data models, through entity services and user interfaces, to integration services and documentation.