About view contains system information about Dirigible's installation. The different properties and sections are:
- Version - the version of Dirigible.
- Commit Id - the commit that Dirigible is from. The commit id link also leads to the GitHub page of the release.
- Type - the type of the account.
- Instance - the type of the instance running.
- Repository - the place where the project repository is housed.
- Database - the database used. It can be local, custom or managed.
- Modules - the list of modules in the Dirigible.
- Engines - the list of engines in the Dirigible.
- Synchronizers - list of synchronizers in the Dirigible. Their status is also shown.