Eclipse Dirigible™ Samples
This section collects various applications created to demonstrate the main use purposes and strengths of the cloud toolkit. They are built on scenarios with different complexity level, from exemplary samples targeting demonstration of single features to complete end-to-end applications.
- Console Log Levels - show how to use the built-in console object to print information in the standard output
- HTTP Request - basic usage of the HTTP Request API
- REST Calls - how to execute REST calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) using the HTTP Client API
- REST Service - getting started with the REST framework
- Database Query - using the simplified Query Database API
- Database Procedure - Create & Execute - create & execute SQL Procedure through the Database Procedure API
- Database Dynamic Datasource - how to use dynamic datasources
- Mail Client - how to send mails using the Mail Client API
- Generate a Random UUID - generate a random UUID
- Decode a String from Base64 - how to decode a string from Base64 encoded input
- Encrypt a Text with SHA512 - how to use SHA512 to encrypt an input byte array
- Encode a String to Hexadecimal Format - encoding a string to HEX
- Convert a String from JSON to XML - JSON to XML transformation
- Platform Lifecycle - getting started with the Platform Lifecycle API
- Liquibase - how to make use of the Liquibase's
- Bookstore Application - create a full-stack application for Books management - database, persistence, web service and user interface.
- Generate Application from Model - this tutorial will guide you through the creation of an entity data model and generation of a full-stack Dirigible application, from this model.
- Build a Custom Stack - how to combine Dirigible modules with pure Java based ones and how to fine-tune the distribution for production.
- Embedded Dirigible - embed Dirigible into an arbitrary Java application with specific requirements for the
- Contributing to IDE Modules - this tutorial will guide you through the adding of changes in the IDE projects.