Eclipse Dirigible™ Samples
This section collects various applications created to demonstrate the main use purposes and strengths of the cloud toolkit. They are built on scenarios with different complexity level, from exemplary samples targeting demonstration of single features to complete end-to-end applications.
- Console Log Levels - show how to use the built-in console object to print information in the standard output
Print Environment Variables - prints environment variables
- Database Statement - getting started with the low level Database API
Database Query - using the simplified Query Database API
- HTTP Request - basic usage of the HTTP Request API
- REST Calls - how to execute REST calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) using the HTTP Client API
- REST Call with Binary Response - how to retrieve the binary content from the response
- REST Service - getting started with the REST framework
- Bookstore Application - create a full-stack application for Books management - database, persistence, web service and user interface.
- Embedded Dirigible - embed Dirigible into an arbitrary Java application with specific requirements for the architecture, infrastructure and lifecycle management e.g. SpringBoot, Jakarta EE, etc.
- RBAC for CMS - how to enable the Role Based Access Management for the Content Management System
- Master Repository - how to run an application from a Zip file
- Shell Command - how to execute and arbitrary shell command
- Zeus on Kubernetes - installation and configuration of a Kubernetes Minikube cluster and Zeus deployment.
- Build a Custom Stack - how to combine Dirigible modules with pure Java based ones and how to fine-tune the distribution for production.
- Generate Application from Model - this tutorial will guide you through the creation of an entity data model and generation of a full-stack Dirigible application, from this model.