New version 3.0 released.
- First All-New Release of Eclipse Dirigible
This release will be a major technology change as well as simplification regarding life-cycle management of the projects.
- AppServer goes non-OSGi
- Light WebIDE is promoted as default - Angular 1.x/Bootstrap/GoldenLayout with Orion Editor
- Deployment model - Kubernetes + Docker
- Structured Storage (RDBMS) - PostgreSQL
- Messaging Service - ActiveMQ
- Indexing Engine - Lucene
- CXF for RESTful services
- Project structure simplification
- Plain Java modules for services
- Webjars like modules for APIs and IDE plgins
- Webjars like modules also for Dirigible's Applications
- EclipseCon 2017 DSL Editors Support in Eclipse Dirigible by Amine Lajmi.
- JavaOne conference in San Francisco, California (USA) by Tsvetan Stoyanov and Vladimir Pavlov
- 520+ Downloads
- 1600+ Docker Pulls
- 2400+ Trial Users
- 36 000+ Unique Sessions
- 95 000+ Unique Views
- 165 Countries
- 240+ Repositories in DirigibleLabs
- The full list of bug-fixes and enhancements can be found here.
- The source code is available at GitHub repository here.
Note: the trial instance is still on version 2.8, but the new one will come soon - stay tuned!